Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Philosophy by Angelswhispers

5 posters

Go down

My Philosophy by Angelswhispers Empty My Philosophy by Angelswhispers

Post  Angelswhispers Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:25 am

Hi I am pretty new to Philosophy and I do enjoy listening to it if it has something to teach and makes you think about what you have heard. I have always wanted to know how to bring thoughts together to make it into Philosophy. Me and Jfey went to a 3 day course which was held at our SNU church and am I glad I did. It has opened my mind to it even more. Not just about thinking what to say when delivering Philosophy, I find myself saying Philosophy in my head. It explains why I do things, why I love things and why things are brought to me the way they are. It makes me appreciate life and all that is around me a Lot more. Very Happy
I would like to share a little tought I have had and hope that it might inspire some of you.

Uplifting experiences as I walk my dog:
How do we who can walk, take it for granted, that our feet take us wherever we need to go, but dont always want to go anywhere as we let little things stop us.
This thought came into my mind whilst I was walking my dog Sam.
I have a disability and have at times not the energy or am in such pain that I can not get myself to take my dog for a walk.
I fall into a state of feeling sorry for myself and instead of pulling myself up and getting on with it I just manage to fall onto my sofa and stay there as long as I can.
Now today with this thought in my mind, I pushed myself to going for a walk with Sam, he gets excited and wags his tail. This is the first uplifting moment for me, knowing that I am looking after the dog how I should, all he wants is a little walk I am sure I can manage that. Than as we start walking down the road towards the fields, we meet our neighbours with their dogs, this is the second upliftment I have, smiling neighbours / friends and excited dogs seing and sniffing each other.
We get a little wet with the rain, but this is my idea of getting my aura and chakras cleased by mother nature.Upliftment no3. So instead of seing it in a negative, getting wet. I used it to have my energies cleansed, balanced and reenergised. I started to feel myself get more excited as we walked along the mucktrack, Sam enjoyed the freedom of running in and out of the bushes and I enjoyed listening to the sound of the birds singing. This is what mother nature has put here , so I can enjoy my walk. No I pod, no mobile phone, just listening to those lovely birds. Upliftment no4. The farmer was working on his farm and the tractor was busy and I thought to myself how nice it would be if we were all priviledged to have some land to grow food and could share with each other. ( my dreamworld).The horses came over to say good morning and as I hugged their BIG heads I felt their warmth which made me feel more connected with their Spirit. ( I work with UNICORNS so horses are special to me). It warmed my heart.Upliftment no5.. As I came out of the field and Sam black bright, one of the farmers drove passed me with a big smile and waved ( upliftment no6) and I smiled back and waved, forgetting I was holding Sams POOH bag in that hand.... not so uplifting moment hahah
lol!
I walked towards my tree where I meet my uncle Peter, who is in spirit, when I go for a walk.He had not been past couple of times, but today I felt his energy even before i got to the tree. I hugged the tree said hi to my uncle , felt happy knowing he has not left me and knew that life is good if you look at it uncomplicated. Upliftment no7.I noticed ow I had warmed up, which will safe on my heating as I wont have to higher it up when I get in no8
We strolled home and once home sam ate the cats food- which must have been uplifting for him and I had a big cup of tea and left over cheesecake from last night yum.. upliftment no9.
I have had such an uplifting time walking the dog, knowing that spirit and mother nature provides us with such lovely energies when we are out in the fresh air. We can connect with nature and we can think more clear. We do not need electronic devices to keep us motivated whilst walking, we can experience warmth , love and excitement. All from taking a walk with the dog.Dogs Happy I am Happy . Upliftment No 10
What I want to say is, dont hold yourself back with anything in life, go try and do it. Like myself why hold myself back because I have a little pain, there are days when i can not walk properly or safe those are the days I should take a break, but when I know I use it as an excuse to hold myself back. I should look at the uplifting experiences I can have by just motivating myself.
I hope this makes sense and Iam not even sure its in the right place, but I do hope it will make sense to some and will motivate to see things ina different light.
Love and light
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

My Philosophy by Angelswhispers Empty Re: My Philosophy by Angelswhispers

Post  Anniepimm Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:10 am

I totally understand where your coming from! I am the same I have osteoarthritis and find it very difficult to walk anywhere the pain in my legs and back cripple me. I see people walking by and think to myself I wish I could just walk out my door and go for a long walk..but I know I would be knackered by the time I got to the gate Crying or Very sad so walk while you can and as often as you can especially if there is a lovely family member waiting for you when you get there
Blessings to ya... Very Happy
Anniepimm
Anniepimm
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:49 am

Posting that must be upliftment No 11 for you & No 1 for me having read it, thank you for sharing. Smile
Raksha
Raksha
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:09 am

Annie I agree often walking is taken for granted and we should look at what we have and make the most of it.
Raksha you found my no 11 xx
love and light
Maria
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Philosophy by Angelswhispers Empty MY PHILOSOPHY BY CAROL SWALLOW TIMES OF LONG AGO

Post  carol swallow Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Times of long ago.
Times of childhood.
The innocent beauty of children playing.
I listen to the laughter as I wonder the hills and valleys below.
I listen to the chatter of play.
I watch the children playing, enjoying their games , enjoying each other.
such innocence.
I watch them pick daisy's, make daisy chains, catch catterpilloes, playing in the stream, watch the fish.
Innocent beauty of long ago.
Where has it gone that innocence.
Years roll by, children grow, the world evolves.
you look back on your childhood.
you look back to your innocence, to your family life , and wonder.
how happy you were, how rich in love you were.
You see yourself as a child, through a childs eye.
In green meadows, buttercups abound, the yellow reflecting onto your face, relecting what has been, the future looking into the past.
As you grow, your children take your place of childhood play.
But only you remember, and see your past memories of long ago.
As I look from above, I see the past and the future.
The meadows, the hills and the valleys, the blues and yellows and reds of the flowers in the valley's.
The silver ripples and the sounds of the water, making its way downstream, the past looking back.
The sounds of the birds, and wildlife going about their daily lives.
Only the reflectionof your face will change as the years roll by.
The memories of childhood are locked in time, locked in the past, locked in childhood.
You see yourself as child, happy memories of childhood.
You see your family as child.
You look at them, they never grow old, the inner self stays the same. only the face will change.
Oh the happy times of long ago, happy times of childhood.
The world through the eyes of a child.
Listen to me, listen to your inner self.
I am your spirit and soul of childhood.

WRITTEN WITH HELP FROM SPIRIT
carol swallow
carol swallow
Finding my feet

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:45 am

Hi Caro
this is so lovely. Thank you for sharing
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenly Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:14 am

Thankyou all for sharing. I also have great trouble walking any distance, but if i feel at all up to it i try to take advantage of being outdoors in nature, yes it wears me out and i feel completely shattered after, but for a little while i can be,
(1) At one with mother earth
(2) Feel her energy
(3) See her beauty all around
(4) Shake off the blues/low mood
(5) See children playing or animals also enjoying
(6) Meet and hopefully chat to people
(7) Blow away stagnent energy from my aura
( 8 ) Listen to the birds sing
(9) Feel more grounded
(10) Thank God i managed to get out at all

All that from just a little walk in the woods, park or just down your street a few steps if you cant go any further, dont you just love mother nature. Does this message of mine also mean i can dip into Philosophy? love and blessings x goddess x
Heavenly
Heavenly
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:55 am

Goddess this is sure philosophy I say.
If you talk about Mother Nature, the joy we experience through simple exercise, what more is inspirational to life.
Blessings
Angelswhispers xx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

My Philosophy by Angelswhispers Empty A PATHWAY TO HEAVEN

Post  carol swallow Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:19 am

A pathway to heaven.
A wonderful scented archway.
Flowers in abundance.
Giving you all the colours of tranquility and peace.
The peace and tranquility folding its arms and embacing you.
Giving you love and warmth.
This is my world, as I now know it.
This is what the world as you know, should have peace and tranquility.
There should be no wars.
Give more love to your fellow man.
The people of today are too greedy.
Look about you.
We all have an inner soul.
So why is there so much hatred in the world .
Look beyond the face, look beyond the person.
See whats inside.
Then you will have hope of a better life.
Pass these words of hope to your fellow man.
When I lived , it was a much simpler life.
More love for your fellow man, more family life, the family all helped each other, stayed together more.
One day the earth will evolve, but not yet.
The people of today have a lesson to learn first.
To give love and hope, where it is needed, not to be selfish, and think of your fellow Man.

WRITTEN FROM SPIRIT.
KAZ
carol swallow
carol swallow
Finding my feet

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenly Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:14 am

Beautifully written Carol, thankyou for sharing such inspiration with us, love and blessings x goddess x
Heavenly
Heavenly
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:01 am

Again very beautiful words Carol.
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin