Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHATROOM MEETING

4 posters

Go down

CHATROOM MEETING Empty CHATROOM MEETING

Post  Angelswhispers Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:00 am

Hi my lovelies
We have now our chatbox working but sadly there is never anyone online for me to chat, so I was wondering if some of you were interested to arrange to meet for an hour or so over the next week to talk/chat/discuss anything regards our spiritual/healing path??
If you are interested please let me know what days might be best for you, so we can plan for a suitable day for all.
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

CHATROOM MEETING Empty Re: CHATROOM MEETING

Post  Raksha Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:16 am

I probably won't be able to make it before Christmas but after would be good. Smile
Raksha
Raksha
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Angelswhispers wrote:Hi my lovelies
We have now our chatbox working but sadly there is never anyone online for me to chat, so I was wondering if some of you were interested to arrange to meet for an hour or so over the next week to talk/chat/discuss anything regards our spiritual/healing path??
If you are interested please let me know what days might be best for you, so we can plan for a suitable day for all.
Angelswhispers
hello this sounds like a good idea, let me know when and If i am available i will happily come and join in x x x

Back to top Go down

Post  Clair Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:50 am

Yep me too. I often sit in the chatbox lol and left some cookies there last time Smile
Clair
Clair
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenly Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Hi i am up for a chat, i always check the chat box and was wondering if there ever used at all, also i was wondering if you would give any thought to the idea of attaching a free chat room (java) or the likes and possible run classes or discussions, just a thought, i would like to further my developement, re: mediumship, psychic ect, let me know what time, i can do most times during the day, or after 8pm evenings although may be easier after christmas, my husband is off work next week, how about a chat saturday 18th dec afternoon about 4 pm he is normally out then, but after chistmas most days i am available. love x heavenly x
Heavenly
Heavenly
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Goddess sounds all good to me. And the free chat room thing we have to sort with our forum technition Clair hahha, but sounds good and this is what I would like to achieve for this forum an open place to develope.
xx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenly Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:34 am

Hi sounds like a plan, i will watch out for you and anyone else who is around, love x goddess x
Heavenly
Heavenly
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum