Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP I THINK IM GOING MAD

4 posters

Go down

HELP I THINK IM GOING MAD Empty HELP I THINK IM GOING MAD

Post  Jfey Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Help me please

I keep seeing things in my house, particularly in my living room. Im not sure if this is spirit or I am actually loosing the plot and going insane!!!!!

I keep seeing strange image shapes, i can be looking at one point in the room, and see large 'orbs' in another part but when i look directly there they vanish, I keep seeing flashes of colour, and objects seem to change shape!! I know the later sounds mad, but i give you an example, there is a white blanket at the side of me on the couch, and i can see it while looking at the lap top, but it is changing to shape to what appears to be a figure then stops when i look at it.

Do i need to book myself in at the psychiatric unit???? It is getting a little un-nerving now affraid
Jfey
Jfey
Finding my feet

http://www.janewheeler.myflpbiz.com

Back to top Go down

HELP I THINK IM GOING MAD Empty Re: HELP I THINK IM GOING MAD

Post  Anniepimm Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:31 am

lol! That's just spirit letting you knew they are there..they just want you to acknowledged the fact that you know about them..the orbs and flashes of light are the spirits way of saying *hay look at me over here* they can't sustain there light for long here as they have to slow there vibration down to do it! as they exist at a much higher vibration than us that why if you have listened to any instructor when they are doing a meditation they ask you to higher your vibration so you can be closer to the energy for communication that's why the orbs and flashes of light are so fleeting...nothing to worry about Very Happy
Anniepimm
Anniepimm
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 am

Jfey no P/U for you, you are just part of our gang hahaha
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

HELP I THINK IM GOING MAD Empty Facebook has spoiled me, I need "like" buttons!! lol

Post  DaughterofGaia Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:29 pm

Congrats! It is lovely when such things are revealed to us thought they can be frightening if your senses aren't used to them.
We have had an abundance of animal spirits at house lately including a pet/best friend of mine for 7 years. It has been a lovely and slightly bittersweet experience for sure.
Wink I love you Smile
Aw I love when animals come round us and show that they still with us. x
DaughterofGaia
DaughterofGaia
Finding my feet

http://gatheringoffriends.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: