Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message of hope from Kevin and Cherylyn

3 posters

Go down

A message of hope from Kevin and Cherylyn Empty A message of hope from Kevin and Cherylyn

Post  Wingsofanangel Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Hi mates,this year has been very hard on all souls that are left at this time,it will continue to be like this for a few years,2012 being the worst.We all need to help each other as much as we can and send much love,light and healing to all.Anyone that is useing there abilities will feel a little lost at times as we are more sensitive to the pain of all humanity and our planets animal life,but when this occures you need to ask spirits from the higher realms to assist you.They are more than happy to help keep your head clear and your energies strong so that your connection to the source of all life stays connected.Remember it doesnt matter how dark things get always ask for the light to enter and work within it then you will lose the fear and see things much clearer.Sending you all much love,light and peaceful blessings.Cherylyn and Kevin xxx
Wingsofanangel
Wingsofanangel
Finding my feet

http://www.freewebs.com/onthewingsofanangel/index.htm

Back to top Go down

A message of hope from Kevin and Cherylyn Empty Re: A message of hope from Kevin and Cherylyn

Post  Anniepimm Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:25 am

Thank you very much for your kind words Cherylyn and Kevin xxx
Anniepimm
Anniepimm
Experienced

Back to top Go down

A message of hope from Kevin and Cherylyn Empty Re: A message of hope from Kevin and Cherylyn

Post  Angelswhispers Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Just what I needed to hear. I have had a tough start to the year and its seems to be never ending.
I have had many people approach me this year already with heart ache and struggle and healing requests are higher than I have ever known to come at once. Like you say, we have to be here for each other pull together and be strong together with spirit. We are connecting ever stronger with the higher realm and we are blessed to be able to help each other. Cherylyn thank you my darling.
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down