Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing Share

3 posters

Go down

Healing Share Empty Healing Share

Post  Dharma Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:07 am

I thought a healing share would be a lovely place to commence our journey, if you are interested, pop up a post, maybe share a little of your healing path, and where you are on that path, what kind of healing you are able to work with and what you will working with for the share.

We can meet (at a distance) maybe once a month, and send either as one as a group to the whole group or one to one and offer each other feedback. A wonderful way for you to learn and develop and receive a wonderful healing in the process.

The day….if you would like to join the share, this coming week, Wednesday or Thursday are good for me. Let me know what is good for you.

In peace love and light
Amanda

Dharma
Dharma
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Healing Share Empty Re: Healing Share

Post  Angelswhispers Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:02 am

What a lovely Idea I am available on thursday that is fine xx
Thank you xx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  lostrislily Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:35 am

healing is one part of the spiritual path that has never come my way most people i know have done some form of healing but its not something i seem destined to work with, its s shame at times when i want to help those who suffer but im sure spirit have something else in mind for me
lostrislily
lostrislily
Finding my feet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dharma Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:49 am

Angelswhispers wrote:What a lovely Idea I am available on thursday that is fine xx
Thank you xx

Thursday is good for me too, 9pm? love and hugs to youxxx
Dharma
Dharma
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  Dharma Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:56 am

lostrislily wrote:healing is one part of the spiritual path that has never come my way most people i know have done some form of healing but its not something i seem destined to work with, its s shame at times when i want to help those who suffer but im sure spirit have something else in mind for me

heya lovely, we all heal one another, each and every day, I would maybe wager that you are just wonderful for a natter, a fantastic listener, a great shoulder, funny, these are all powerful healing qualities, maybe you just dont need anything more, its not for everyone. Whats your thing….blessings
Dharma
Dharma
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  lostrislily Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:23 am

wow you got me to a tea i am a good listener etc and i tend to give advice through my egyptian cards so in a wat its healing i just hate seeing people in pain but cant help
lostrislily
lostrislily
Finding my feet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dharma Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:35 pm

ah wonderful healer i see! we just all work in different ways, bit if we, even just slightly acknowledge our unique gifts, they may grow beyond our expectaions, and we can help so much more and at a deeper level. love and hugs to youxxx
Dharma
Dharma
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  lostrislily Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:16 am

thank you love and light to you x
lostrislily
lostrislily
Finding my feet

Back to top Go down

Post  Dharma Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:38 am

Clair wrote:Did we ever decide on a day? Maybe we can get this moving so that it can help benefit Mazzy and her family and all the others that have posted too? Or do you see the circle as more of a separate item to sending healing to our list or others? Just let me know and I will be happy to join in:)
Hiya Clair, we had our first healing share on Thursday past, Arrow and our next healing share, which is open to all, healers and those that like to learn to send healing, will be roughly about the 16th of December, not quite a month but any further into the month and we will be sitiing on Christmas!
I have been sending healing and prayers to Mazzy and her family on a daily basis and hold all others on the list on my daily prayers and healing, as for a day for a healing circle that we as one send healing and prayer, i have been taking a little break from holding healing circles for a few days/weeks. I am setting out some work of my own, hense the delay in setting a circle up here, do you have a day you would prefer to send as one, we could start next week.....blessings to youxxx
Dharma
Dharma
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 am

Hi my loveles and thank you for all the healing that has been send to my family and myself and all those who are in need. I have send out my own healing and am happy to say that I have felt overwhelmed with the energies they have been very strong. thank you lovelies xx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down