Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It can be hard

+4
Anniepimm
Clair
erhard
Angelswhispers
8 posters

Go down

It can be hard Empty It can be hard

Post  Angelswhispers Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Sometimes I feel that no matter how positive and supportive towards others I am it always gets thrown back like I dont care.
I am trying to see everything in a positive way but sometimes, it gets me down. Surrounding myself with a bubble and asking for guidance, does not always do the trick to get me back on track. I wonder if this is a time of transformation, once again opening up to new vibrations, but what about the people around me. Why do I feel like I am letting them down, when I try to change for the better, not just for myself but for all. I know I am creating a new me and I am happy with the person I feel I am going to be, so why do others always try to make me feel bad. I guess I have a lot to learn yet, but so do others. I hope one day people around me with negative outlooks and view, will be able to feel the love and positive energy vibration that surrround them and take it in and feel how much nicer it is to accept who they are and live and love a happier life.
My journey is just beginning and I am now confident to say I do not want to turn back, andhope that people will accept me for who I am, not who they want me to be xx
Love and blessings
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

It can be hard Empty Re: It can be hard

Post  erhard Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Mazzy, maybe you are trying too hard and people think you are not sincere. Consider also that a lot of people hate changes in you even if the changes are for the better. Just stick with your resolutions and people will sooner or later accept you. If not some may drop out of your life and others will come in and wholeheartedly accept you.

Erhard

erhard
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Clair Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:33 am

The problem isn't with you then it is with the others. it is far too easy when having a compassionate and empathic nature to try and please everyone and end up pleasing no-one Sad Take time for yourself and once you are truly happy then that will show and others will feel that new confidence and I am sure love the new you Smile
As Erhard said, some people really dislike changes, they hate it when something they have become familiar with changes and they had nothing to do with the change, it is almost as if they think they own you and that you have no right to evolve, develop, change or grow unless they are asked before hand. Now is the time You need to be strong enough for everyone, and then acceptance will come.
Clair
Clair
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Anniepimm Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:52 am

It isn't you that's at fault! it is them! you are changing you to suite you not everyone around you
as I see it you need to be a bit more stern tell people that matter to you that you have to change for your own self awareness..the people that don't except your change do they really matter? If your family and friends love you enough they will embrace your change and if they don't they will have to learn to live with it, don't forget you have to look after yourself before you can look after others..
It's like the old analogy! "you come across a women and her child both are starving who do you feed first" most would say the child, as they feel more compassion to the child, but in reality you feed the mother first make her strong so she can feed and take care of the child in that way they both survive, you can't possibly take care and heal others! until you look after and heal yourself first,
"Ok rant over I shut up now " hope this helps and sorry if I went on a bit Smile
Blessings to ya..
Anniepimm
Anniepimm
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:16 pm

erhard wrote:Mazzy, maybe you are trying too hard and people think you are not sincere. Consider also that a lot of people hate changes in you even if the changes are for the better. Just stick with your resolutions and people will sooner or later accept you. If not some may drop out of your life and others will come in and wholeheartedly accept you.

Erhard

Thank you Erhard I am trying harder to be the person I want to be, a happier person. xx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Clair wrote:The problem isn't with you then it is with the others. it is far too easy when having a compassionate and empathic nature to try and please everyone and end up pleasing no-one Sad Take time for yourself and once you are truly happy then that will show and others will feel that new confidence and I am sure love the new you Smile
As Erhard said, some people really dislike changes, they hate it when something they have become familiar with changes and they had nothing to do with the change, it is almost as if they think they own you and that you have no right to evolve, develop, change or grow unless they are asked before hand. Now is the time You need to be strong enough for everyone, and then acceptance will come.
Sometimes I think I am the one hating changes, maybe others are reflecting it back to me, showing me that I am the one who has to accept the changes. I will try to take time for myself and create a better me.
Thank you xx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

It can be hard Empty IT CAN BE HARD

Post  carol swallow Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:01 am

[] I agree it can be hard, but we are here to learn, and from the day we are born, to the day we pass over, never a day goes go by, or a minute goes by to we never stop learning.
As I get older, life seems to get harder, I too feel unprepared for what life throws at me, what ever I do sometimes I feel it is not gratefully received. I try to please everybody, but get hurt in the process.
My Spirituality keeps me going, and knowing that the love of Spirit is with me at all time, how ever lonely I might feel, I knw that I am never alone.

Kaz
carol swallow
carol swallow
Finding my feet

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:29 am

Well said Kaz xx cheers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenly Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:10 pm

I feel that you just need to carry on and do what makes you happy regardless of others, i have changed this last couple of years and my family are finding it hard especially my husband, he is not used to me having a life and mind of my own, starting my spiritual journey is the best thing i have ever done, just do the best you can do each day, and allow only love into your life, if people dont like it so be it, i guess this is your latest of lifes lessons, so just do it to the best of your ability, love x goddess x
Heavenly
Heavenly
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:15 am

Thank you Goddess xx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:37 pm

and to that, may i say that you, our lovely angels whispers ''need to practice what thou preach'' no! I think we are all guilty of this to some extent in our lives. just remember that nothing stays the same in this life, we are forever changing, whether we like it or not, we can not stop it, so best to embrace it than fight it. That is also one of the reasons for this forum, so when times are hard, we can all have the support of like minded people to help us on our journeys path, to help each other through good and bad, happy and sad x x x

Back to top Go down

Post  barry Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:28 pm

well for me, if your looking to change you probably wont, if you looking for people to change they probably wont, sometimes giving your self time will just make the problem stay around for a bit longer, for me if you lock your self up in a padded room wrapped in cotton wool you will come to know harm but what life will you have, and you will soon be thinking I want to get out of this room and experience what life has to offer, good or bad,

Im not going to tell you how to suck eggs or try to patronise you but if you really think about it if you took all the negative people away it would be a boring old world, and if you filled it with good people caring people it would become like a fantasy world, if you have ever watched coronation street I belive its on tv so we can compare it to are own lifes and make are self feel a little better lol,, same in the real world you can hold you head up high and think you have given every day you best go, and you have treated people the way you would like to be treated your self, and if someone steps on your toes you can walk away and think thanks god Im not like them Smile your a star hun you have nothing to worry about in who or what you do, and your a better person for it Smile

barry
Finding my feet

Back to top Go down

Post  Wingsofanangel Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:52 pm

We are changeing constantly,each day brings new experiences,good and bad and we cannot stand still.Lifes lessons will always cross our path no matter where we are or what we are doing so embrace it,do the best you can and help as many souls as you can along the way.Some souls take along time just to learn one lesson but that is ok,they will eventualy catch up in there own time.When we come across a soul that is not at our level of understanding we should send much love,light and healing. santa
Wingsofanangel
Wingsofanangel
Finding my feet

http://www.freewebs.com/onthewingsofanangel/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum