Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new guidance from Spirit

2 posters

Go down

new guidance from Spirit Empty new guidance from Spirit

Post  Angelswhispers Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Today I went to the Open circle and gave a message to a man who had been the first time. I brought forward a friend who had passed and even though I did not want to get up, as I thought I was not connecting, Spirit made me get up in a subtle way and allowed me to pass on a message. I work differently at the moment and cant tell if I am connecting properly or not, but feel that spirit is so close now that I feel a little overwhelmed. I feel this is me having to learn to go back to basics every time, ground and protect. medium ship changes so many times through out our development that we sometimes feel we are going backwards instead of forwards. With me at this moment I feel a strong change happening and even though it feel like I am not going anywhere, I feel it will be great leap forward in time. I am under no illusion that Spirit will find a way of working with me for the good for all and I will be patient with receiving the guidance needed. I allow myself to open up and take every day as it comes.
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

new guidance from Spirit Empty Re: new guidance from Spirit

Post  Heavenly Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:29 am

I agree with you Angelswhispers, our developement changes all the time, sometimes very subtle other times its so different we think something is wrong. I think we get to know our guides so well that we can hardly feel their energies sometimes. I am starting learning mediumship at the moment and although i have had messages before they have always been through thoughts, now though i am practising clairaudience and only once since last week and trying quite a few times did i hear anything, i knew i had a link it was my sister in law, and all i got was Mon, Mon, i got a little startled, lol, even though thats what im trying to do is hear them, anyway my sister in law stood back a little and we carried on communicating by thought, but i will carry on practising. Our guides wont let us down my friend, we can be sure of that, love x goddess x
Heavenly
Heavenly
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down