Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisiblility, is it possible?

+2
Angelswhispers
geehutch
6 posters

Go down

Invisiblility, is it possible? Empty Invisiblility, is it possible?

Post  geehutch Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:36 pm

I just saw something interesting that people can actually make themselves invisible, by bending light around them creating a shield so you cannot be seen. Is this actually possible? Gives food for thought if you think about the Atlantians, the Mayans, Lemurians. Did they vanish or are they just hidden from sight? he he There's all sorts of possibilities if you think about it. There are those around us that we don't 'see' with our naked eyes,,,now scientists have proven it! Hello guides, angels, and all those who we don't normally see. Had to share and would love to hear other people's thoughts on this too! FOrgot to add,,,,it's by the use of crystals!
geehutch
geehutch
Finding my feet

http://www.soulspeakreadings.com/

Back to top Go down

Invisiblility, is it possible? Empty Re: Invisiblility, is it possible?

Post  Angelswhispers Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:04 pm

Hi Georgina
This is interesting and I think maybe possible. If you take into account that crystals used from the right place, with the right combination, by a person with the right energy you can create unbelievable healing power, so it is quite possible that again using the right tools you could make yourself invisible. Yes something to think about.
Thank you Gee for sharing
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jfey Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:26 pm

maria, remember when we went to the ghost hunt at York and Stan started becoming invisible!!!! could that be the same thing !!!!
Jfey
Jfey
Finding my feet

http://www.janewheeler.myflpbiz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:29 pm

MMh Jane I wonder as he did seem to vanish
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenly Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:48 am

I believe anything is possible its a matter of being open to it and trusting that it is possible. Thing is about the Atlantians, Lemurians etc is there are many dimentions, so they are maybe now on a different dimention that we are, this is my own opinion we all have our own opinions, i also think when reading the millions of articles and views of the masses we need to take what resonates with us and if it does not just leave it be and not worry about it. love x goddess x

PS; I have done guided meditations where i go to Atlantis and i get healing there, see many colums of tall buildings and dolfins swimming about, i lie down on a crystal bed and get healed by angels and sometimes beings in long gowns with golden belts around their middle, who knows maybe these are Atlanians, have read somewhere that they spend many hours healing and being healed, also seen cherubs flying about, of course this is during a meditation, but if you believe in it and except it could be possible as stated above hey ho, love to all x goddess x
Heavenly
Heavenly
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Anniepimm Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:17 am

Maybe it is possible! if it is possible to alter your vibration to a higher speed the buddhist that sit for days meditating would be able to achieve this I should imagine it would take a lot of concentration to achieve such a phenomenon Very Happy
All these big words on a Monday I think i will have to go lie down now lol!
Anniepimm
Anniepimm
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  DaughterofGaia Tue May 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Oh yeah, for sure think it's possible. Might take quiet a bit of time to figure out and control but I think it would be awesome Very Happy and possible.
DaughterofGaia
DaughterofGaia
Finding my feet

http://gatheringoffriends.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum