Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competition I won third place yay

5 posters

Go down

Competition I won third place yay Empty Competition I won third place yay

Post  Angelswhispers Sat May 14, 2011 1:24 pm

I entered a competition on Heidi Sawyers website/forum and came third place.
I am amazed on how much I got from the picture.
I here is my reading followed by the feedback from the owner of the pic.
In 3rd place maria3010 with this reading HERE Maria was also so impressive that she deserves to take her psychic and intuition development to the next level using Heidi`s overwhelmingly popular and worldwide bestselling Psychic Powers - `The Six Week Psychic` online training course.

A man who was happy with everything he did in life, he worked hard for what he wanted and did great things in his life time. It was not always easy but he created a form of empire for himself. To others it might have been nothing to him it was / is everything. I wonder if he is still alive as I feel he is standing watching over my shoulder. He is crying as he is seeing a lot of changes happening where he used to live. Maybe I am picking up his dad? He has three children two were close in birth. I hope I get this right. I can see a Medal on his left side and bravery is being mentioned. He was /is married to a beautiful woman and is showing me sunshine abroad, maybe he is from oversees. He is adventures in nature and loves outdoor/ sun. Kelly? Name I just got in my head. I want a man who has also got some form of farming back ground??? A dog would have also been a companion at some point. I see grapes maybe he loved them or liked wine. I get creativity and the arts also. Amore? I feel a form of misunderstanding somewhere also .I get a condition around the chest area and feel also like he is connected with a cancerous condition, maybe him, maybe someone close to him. He is connected with maybe police or army? I feel also psychic connections around him. Skiing is there a connection maybe with snow?? I have an anniversary maybe in the month of may and a passing around him within the august month. Celebration -with a female still here?? Is there a connection with film/ TV?
I got the name of Anton,
Oh dear I hope some of this is right .Can I just add that I got the name or place of Florence and that September would have been significant.
Ballet is also an interest that was held within the family. Conflicts were dealt with emidialtley and support to where it was needed. I get a political feel also.
Ok might get some more in a bit.

Love and light
Maria

Now the feedback

Below is a write-up about the man behind the photo. Have a read through to see if you can recognise what you picked up:

My Father:

His name was George, born in Greece and a very poor agricultural family. The third eldest of a brew of 14, only 7 lived. He was the second eldest as the eldest daughter died.

Moved to Germany and then Australia to follow his sweetheart and marry her. This is his wedding photo and he did have a very unhappy marriage. He was 26 when he married. He did give my mum a lot fo space - more than he should have.

He had two children - two daughters whom he was very close to.

He did die young of a series of illnesses: had had a heart an acute heart attack, stroke and cancer all by 52. He died in May and his dad had died in August.

He was very intuitive, a natural empath and was not the type to get over excited about things in general.

He worked very hard, made a lot of money and was a very creative person. He wasn`t stubborn for he always sat down and listened to the options before making a decision. He loved change and always wanted to travel and even inspired myself and my sister to see the world

He did learn things very, very quickly and despite not having finished school, people thought he was a lawyer.

He did set goals, even put a time frame on them and achieved many. He did always check to see that he was doing the right thing and if he made a mistake he would go back, rectify and then move on. His mind was very ordered and he was very logical. Could debate with anyone logically, cohesively and fairly.

He was very dedicated to society even if he disagreed with the way things worked. Felt that working for your country was a great accomplishment.

He was pulled out of school to feed the family as his father died young.

He was an extrovert but would reveal his real self only to his very close friends and family.

Was right handed but was able to combine intuition and logic in such a way that he gained a lot in life. When he didn`t, mistakes were made. But he didn`t feel miserable, just laughed, scratched his head and moved on.

Later in life he wasn`t attached to anything as he had had a stroke which left him detached to many things. He did hide from the emotions as he felt frail and yes he did too as he was told, basically by me so as to avoid embarrassment due to his stroke. He did hide his emotions all his life and this is why he became so ill.

He did have a strong sense of duty and was bound by obligation.

Royalty? Two generation down the track his family were part of the Greek civil war and were members of the Cavalry, generals and high up in society. At the time they were close to many members of the Greek royal families. His great grandfather was very, very rich and part of the elite but gambled all the property away so as to leave my grandfather very poor.

he absolutely LOVED grapes!!! A fine summer lunch or dineer would be comprised of grapes and bread. He loved tv and films and the outdoors.
santerl
Site Admin

I thought this would be a fab idea for us to do on our forum
Let me know what you think
Love and Light
AW

Last edited by Angelswhispers on Mon May 16, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Competition I won third place yay Empty Re: Competition I won third place yay

Post  erhard Sat May 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Congratulations Mazzy

erhard
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  DaughterofGaia Sun May 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Very Happy that is sooooo awesome!! Congratulations!! I love you
DaughterofGaia
DaughterofGaia
Finding my feet

http://gatheringoffriends.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Mon May 16, 2011 2:55 am

Thank you Erhard and GaughterofGaia.
I have won: Psychic Powers - `The Six Week Psychic` online training course. With Heidi, looking forward to this.
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anniepimm Mon May 16, 2011 3:50 am

WOW that reading was spot on, very well done it was amazing the accuracy you got, cheers Congratulations Angel!! Very Happy
Anniepimm
Anniepimm
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Mon May 16, 2011 7:51 am

Thank you Anniepimm
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenly Sun May 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Well done Angelwhispers thats so cool, blessings, goddess x
Heavenly
Heavenly
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Mon May 30, 2011 8:50 am

Thank you Goddess. I feel I am being charged with new energies at the moment and I seem to be getting more connected.
Which makes all the difference when you are helping others.
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum