Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trust in Yourself

3 posters

Go down

Trust in Yourself Empty Trust in Yourself

Post  Heavenly Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:34 am

Trust in yourself

Listen to your gut instinct it will not let you down
Believe in yourself and have confidence in your own abilities
Listen to that little voice deep inside your head, yes you may be thinking I am imagining this, but after all, isn’t that similar to when you meditate, trust, trust, trust
Trust is a major obstacle to overcome, keep at it you will get there soon enough
Write everything down because if you’re like me you will not remember, I have note books all over my home, sometimes in the middle of the night I wake up with an idea for a Poem, usually they are inspired with my guides help, or maybe you want to remember a very profound dream, write it down. One time I got a vision for a pattern for a piece of abstract art I was about to start, so I scribbled it down at 4am then went back to sleep

Talk to your guide’s, even if you don’t know him/her believe he/she is there to help and guide you, but remember its you that has to do the work for yourself, I got told by my guide once when I was at a development class and I was stuck with a exercise for psychic art, I asked him to help me, he said you have to do this yourself, so don’t be expecting guides to do everything for you, even though they are willing to help and guide you all the time, some things we have to do for yourself in order to learn and progress.

Another thing I love is Angels and work with them all the time, normally its Archangel Michael, Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Uriel, and Archangel Raphael that I work with, but there are many many more you can call on, it’s just a matter of who you feel you connect with, but you can call any of them or more than one as I do. I believe my Guardian Angel is Gabriel, I sense him as tall and wearing a white robe with a golden rope belt, but I believe we all see them which way we expect to see them, I have never actually seen an angel or a spirit in front of me but I do sense them and feel their energy, although I see them in my mind often. When I sense spirit and guides I feel coldness but with Angels I feel warmth and overwhelming love, I love the energy of angels and they help me when I send healing when I call on them. I believe you need to ask for their help, as we all have free will so you need to ask them any time you need their help, unless your life is in danger and it’s not your time to go they will not step in unless asked to do so.
Always remember to trust your instincts and believe in yourself.

Monica 08/06/11

Heavenly
Heavenly
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Trust in Yourself Empty Re: Trust in Yourself

Post  Angelswhispers Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:59 am

Hi Lovely
this is very nice and informative. I too work closely with the same Arch Angels for varies reasons, and they never let me down. Trust is hard to put into action if you have been disappointed through out your life time. So doing little exercises and affirmations will help to connect and build the trust.
Thank you again my lovely.
Angels WHispers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenly Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 am

I do love working with the angels their energy is wonderful, xxxx
Heavenly
Heavenly
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Anniepimm Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:06 am

that's lovely goddess I am doing a church service tomorrow and I have two more booked for nest year my first solo with out the fail safe of my mentor "scary" affraid but I am going to trust spirit to give me a helping hand it's not easy finding philosophy to talk about, that's the most nerve racking bit I think as I never know what to talk about.. Very Happy
Anniepimm
Anniepimm
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:58 am

I had lost my trust a little over past few weeks and had two church services coming up.
So I had a word with the man upstairs and explained to my guides that I totally trust that they will help me connect and give the proof needed and hey presto, best two services I have done in ages.
Trust is about connecting with spirit an dletting them know that they are ok to come close and connect with you too. Wink
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum