Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One to One Healing

3 posters

Go down

One to One Healing Empty One to One Healing

Post  Dharma Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:26 pm

On Sunday Evening 5th of December i will be sending out distant healing, on a one to one basis, not as a circle, if you would like healing sent on Sunday please pop your name on the thread.

When you are receiving the healing it is worth taking a little time to prepare for the event, taking time to consciously create a tranquil healing space, the location that you choose to receive is entirely up to you, wherever you choose to receive the healing make sure that you are comfortable and relaxed and the chances of you being disturbed are minimal.

We ask that the healing be sent to your luminous field lifting shadow energy, filling your field with light, healing and love, we balance your chakras, and ask that the healing sent works lovingly with any ancestral issues, past traumas and hurts, that maybe contributing to any imbalances or disharmony within your being or path. we ask that you are restored and rejuvenated, so that you may move forward in balance and filled with energy of light.

Till Sunday with many blessings of peace love and lightxxx

Dharma
Dharma
I mean business

Back to top Go down

One to One Healing Empty Re: One to One Healing

Post  Angelswhispers Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:45 am

Hi lovely thank you for such a kind offer.may I ask for healing please. Love and light xx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dharma Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:08 am

ah love and hugs to you beautiful, that’s a date then! call in all would want and she will be their to call upon when you wish her, not just when you call her in.

May she bring you much light much deserved peace and the abundant love of the universe.

she is available to you throughout time…
love and hugs & blessings to youxxx

Dharma
Dharma
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  Dharma Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:10 am

would happily send for another............healing or a blessing just pop up your namexxx
Dharma
Dharma
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  erhard Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:34 pm

If it's not too late, include me also. The name is Erhard.

erhard
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:36 am

Hi Dharma
sorry for late reply, just wanted to let you know that I was busy with my dad in hospital at he time yu send out the healing, but I called it iin whenn I went to bed and I enjoyed a peaceful night of sleep. Thank you my lovely for thhe lovely energies you have send .
many blessings#
L&L
Maria
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down