Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday Healing Circle

Go down

Wednesday Healing Circle Empty Wednesday Healing Circle

Post  Dharma Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Welcome to our Healing Circle!

Each Wednesday evening may we intend to connect, and as one send healing and prayer to those on our healing book, those we love and hold dear, may we each recieve a blessing and healing from our abundant universe.

Our Time is set for 9pm your local time, however whenever you are drawn or choose to join the flow, our light, love and healing shall be one.

May we each take a moment to as one send healing and prayer to our planet, may it flow with her energies and where it is most needed.

May our loving healing light flow as one, divinely connecting, may it help bring balance, peace and harmony.

If you would like the circle to send you healing and prayer please just pop your name in our healing book.

with much peace love and lightxxx

Last edited by Dharma on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dharma
Dharma
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Healing Circle Empty Re: Wednesday Healing Circle

Post  Dharma Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:50 pm

We give thanks for all that we have and all that I Am
We invoke the Power of the Violet Flame, burning through up, and around our bodies, transmuting any energies out of alignment with our I Am presence.
We invoke the Power of the Sword of Michael and the Angels of Protection to surround and protect us within the impenetrable Sapphire Blue Spheres.
We invoke the Power of the Light of Christ, the love and compassion of Buddha, filling and surrounding us in the protection and Divine Healing Grace of our Master Healers and Teachers.
We gratefully rest in safety in the loving arms of our Blessed Mother Mary.
Anchoring in Mother Earth, we align ourselves with the Love of the Universe.
We decree perfect protection by these powers and the Love of God that I Am. Any energies operating outside of this light and Love must now depart to the Light voluntarily, or be taken there by the Spirit of Christ.
Thanks to the Holy Spirit that, as we are chosen.
We are protected in fulfilling Your Purpose
Dharma
Dharma
I mean business

Back to top Go down