Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GIVING PROOF OF EVERLASTING LIFE

2 posters

Go down

GIVING PROOF OF EVERLASTING LIFE Empty GIVING PROOF OF EVERLASTING LIFE

Post  carol swallow Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 am

I go to many Open Circles, need the experiance.
I love the nights, that give me the help I need from wonderful Mediums, who give their time to help the inexperianced like me.
My idea of giving proof, is to bring, the love, the truth, and the hope, and the proof that so many people need who come to to these Open Circles.
I do not give negativity, bad messages, only what I see or hear that brings happiness, it gives ME joy to see the pleasure, the love and hope. that I see on peoples faces, to let them see for themselves that we are eternal. For them to have the proof, of maybe a small thing, that no one ever would know but themselves. That is the proof that they need and want.
Sometimes I can give a message, which is not taken at that moment, but someone will come forward afterwards, I wish that that person would take the message at that time as it makes me feel that I have got it all wrong, and not good enough, know that I am learning.
Last Monday night I gave a message about the Graf Spee Battle Ship, and a gentleman that came with it, was not taken until afterwards, which delighted me, and it was proof again, just wish it had happened at the time.
I like what I do, it gives me great satisfaction, and gives me happiness to see the proof that it gives, and the love and joy that it gives relatives and friends .
The Graf Spee Battle ship was sunk during the war, I saw a Man running through the corridoors inside the Ship, I sawthe face of a Man, this was all taken, the Man I saw was the person who took the Flag down from the German Ship, a friend of the person who took my message.
Anyway enough of my ramblings.
Peace to you all. KAZ
carol swallow
carol swallow
Finding my feet

Back to top Go down

GIVING PROOF OF EVERLASTING LIFE Empty Re: GIVING PROOF OF EVERLASTING LIFE

Post  Angelswhispers Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi Kaz
It is important that we learn to trust that what we give is the truth.
When we doubt we feel like we have not done good.
Now when I give a message I will accept that the message within a circle can not always be taken at that moment because someone may not remember, or someone may feel embarassed to take th emessage within the circle.
It is always nice to get some feedback of haven given enough proof, but remember that we dont always remember untill after. I have seen you work many times, and know that you give good proof, but I often see thatyou dont trust that it was enough. Please start to trust that you give good proof my lovely. Be confident.
You are doing good work for spirit with spirit.
Love and Light
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

GIVING PROOF OF EVERLASTING LIFE Empty GIVING PROOF OF EVERLASTING LIFE

Post  carol swallow Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Thankyou Angel Whispers.

See you soon KAZ
carol swallow