Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fear of giving messages

3 posters

Go down

fear of giving messages Empty fear of giving messages

Post  Jfey Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:51 am

Hello

I was just wondering if anyone else works in an open circle or gives messages from spirit to their loved ones here on the earth plane - what I am getting to is that I have this fear, and i think it stops me from working in environments im not used to - such as new open circles, basically somewhere out of my comfort zone. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so how did you over come your fear/blocking yourself.

many thanks
Jfey
Jfey
Finding my feet

http://www.janewheeler.myflpbiz.com

Back to top Go down

fear of giving messages Empty FEAR OF GIVING MESSAGES

Post  carol swallow Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:10 am

Hi Jfrey.

I have worked with you many times, you shine, a glow comes around you as you give your messages. Your good girl, always give proof, always bring happiness to who you are giving the messages to.
Do not be afraid, I too get insecure, am I right, is it my thoughts, but you can overcome them, just think of the happiness that you bring, you are not alone in how you are thinking, many of the people who work the rostrum, also have the same doubts, as we do. Keep up what you are doing, go as I do to as many Open Circles, you know where they are, get to know the people.
OK Girl, you are not alone, people are their to help you, just ask, and not only from the people in the Open Circle.

Bless You. KAZ
carol swallow
carol swallow
Finding my feet

Back to top Go down

fear of giving messages Empty Re: fear of giving messages

Post  Jfey Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:12 am

@ Kaz

Thank you for your kind words Kaz, I shall keep going and bear in mind what you said, I will overcome my fear in time x x

blessings to you x x
Jfey
Jfey
Finding my feet

http://www.janewheeler.myflpbiz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:24 am

Well Ladies you both know me and how I work. I must say I have worked the rostrum for a few years now and always stay for circles if they are available or go to one near by, and I am aways so worried full of fear and doubt things I get, Thats why I always ask does this make sense to you, even though I shouldnt. I should trust what spirit gives and yes maybe in time I will have enough confidence to just trust what I get xx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down