Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seing a spirit butterfly

3 posters

Go down

Seing a spirit butterfly Empty Seing a spirit butterfly

Post  Angelswhispers Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:00 am

My brother phoned me on Friday evening round about 9.10pm and he was on the phone until 6 the next morning. He has a lot on his mind and we did what he called a marathon phone call. Round about 4 in the morning, my eyes like getting tired. I closed them and was just listening to my brother. I than saw from the corner of my eyes a butterfly and turned and usually spirit disappears, but this butterfly was like transparent orange colour and it fluttered in my bedroom for ages it looked beautiful. I told my brother and I described the butterfly to him in detail and it was still there minutes later. I was amazed. If I was seeing things cause I was tired, I am sure it would not have lasted as long. It was a beautiful orange with black markings and it was fluttering beautifully.
I loved this experience and would not mind if spirit would show me things like this more often.
Thank you spirit for working with me in a beautiful way.
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Seing a spirit butterfly Empty Re: Seing a spirit butterfly

Post  Anniepimm Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:52 am

Smile Wow what a special gift that was..your so lucky to have seen it..don't family members sometimes come as butterflies? anyhoo you were certainly blessed with a most spiritual visit
" I am so Jealous" lol!
Anniepimm
Anniepimm
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  Heavenly Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:01 am

Sorry to read about your brothers troubles bless him. A wonderful experience however. i think when we are very sleepy and almost dropping off is the time we see more, i dont see spirit i just get thoughts, but when i am in bed and almost ready for sleep i see patterns, beautiful colours and even faces all over the place, even with my eyes closed, funny how i only see that then, but as i say am very relaxed at that time, i am assuming that is why you saw this lovely butterfly, love x goddess x
Heavenly
Heavenly
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:27 pm

Thank you Goddess for your thoughts. I think you are right its been first time in ages I have been up so late ( my age haha) and yes Spirit seems to be so close when we are tired. The state of relaxation, a relaxed mind opens the doors to the spirit world in a way we often struggle to do in a more waken state.
Thanks again for your thoughts.
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down