Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trauma and Spirit

2 posters

Go down

Trauma and Spirit Empty Trauma and Spirit

Post  Angelswhispers Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Since my dads been taken into hospital and I have had my crash in the car ( two traumatic events in less than aweek), I have sleepless nights. I wake and know someone is around, this usually happens to me during the night when I have a lot on, but just recently, Spirit have been poking me in the back a lot to make me aware they are around during the day as much as they are throughout the night. Is this a way of me becoming more aware in general ?? I dont know, anyone get any feelings on who the spirits are that are around me??
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trauma and Spirit Empty Re: Trauma and Spirit

Post  Dharma Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Angelswhispers wrote:Since my dads been taken into hospital and I have had my crash in the car ( two traumatic events in less than aweek), I have sleepless nights. I wake and know someone is around, this usually happens to me during the night when I have a lot on, but just recently, Spirit have been poking me in the back a lot to make me aware they are around during the day as much as they are throughout the night. Is this a way of me becoming more aware in general ?? I dont know, anyone get any feelings on who the spirits are that are around me??

my lovely what a week!
is it not funny how trauma can make us more aware, i think just the rawness it can bring opens us generaly...i had some funny images when i first opened the the thread, i saw a soul maybe shapeshift...hard to tell...but with humour....! i feel a cheeky spirit, which some maybe happy with, but for me, although actualy kind, hurt, lost and in need of help, i would send a little healing, i feel they have been in spirit form for too long and have came to you, due your gift but also due to your accident, i see a similar trauma for them before they passed or certainly within thier lifetime. they feel excited that they know you can sense them, and will continue to be around you, and bring the sense of your own trauma closer to home...............
love and healing to you bothxxx
i dont know if that helps my lovely.....love and hugs to youxxx
Dharma
Dharma
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:16 am

my lovely must have somehow forgot to post a reply. Yes it seems that this energy is around a lot andalso brings home a few hometruth, its also around me a lot on a night time. Since the accident I cant sleep well on a night. I get palpatations and jump out of my sleep. I than always feel this presence around as if they looking over me. I know its not them waking me but they are around. Well I have started praying a lot more intense on a niight and include them in my prayers also so they are aware that \i am sending healing also. I thank you for sendin g me healing my darling and wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy New Year
Love and Light
AngelsWhispers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down