Angels Whispers- Spirit and Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you had to pick a tarot card. Daily Tarot Card

4 posters

Go down

If you had to pick a tarot card.  Daily Tarot Card Empty If you had to pick a tarot card. Daily Tarot Card

Post  Raksha Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 am

Sorry, wasn't sure where to post this. Smile

If you had to pick a tarot card to represent where you feel you are in life at the present moment which one would you pick & why?
Raksha
Raksha
I mean business

Back to top Go down

If you had to pick a tarot card.  Daily Tarot Card Empty Re: If you had to pick a tarot card. Daily Tarot Card

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:29 am

Raksha wrote:Sorry, wasn't sure where to post this. Smile

If you had to pick a tarot card to represent where you feel you are in life at the present moment which one would you pick & why?

Today I would pick the 5 of swords, feelings of inner conflict at the moment, and a struggle with a family member, but I know I need to consider all sides carefully so to speak. confusion and frustration are my key words today, I hope this is the right card!

Back to top Go down

If you had to pick a tarot card.  Daily Tarot Card Empty Re: If you had to pick a tarot card. Daily Tarot Card

Post  Raksha Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:35 pm

I think today has been a hermit day for me, lots of contemplation & being on my own. Smile
Raksha
Raksha
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:40 am

mh I am not so good with Tarot cards but the 5 of pentacles keeps coming into my head, so if anyone like to interpret, than I am able to say if this is how I feel hha
just to be a bit different lol
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

http://www.angelswhispers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Anniepimm Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:00 am

My choice for me just now is this one.. as this is how I feel right now
If you had to pick a tarot card.  Daily Tarot Card Thehermit-354x600
Anniepimm
Anniepimm
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  Clair Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:57 am

Angelswhispers wrote:mh I am not so good with Tarot cards but the 5 of pentacles keeps coming into my head, so if anyone like to interpret, than I am able to say if this is how I feel hha
Angelswhispers

This card does seem to fit you right now, more because of the hospital visits and the health problems and a feeling of being on the outside unable to help those that are within, than the lack of money. The fives are always a bit sad, a bit on the edge, a phase to go through and come out the other end smiling, toughness is needed and strong spirit so that you do not bend under the strain and stresses being placed upon you.

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}
Clair
Clair
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Clair Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:58 am

Well for me today it would be Ten of Wands I think, working hard and keeping my head down so that I can get more spare time.

I like this idea, maybe we could do it everyday and see how we are all doing?
Clair
Clair
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:55 am

Today my card is the hanged man.

I do feel kind of stuck today & that I'm not really getting anywhere but that's mainly down to my own procrastination. Neutral
Raksha
Raksha
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:09 am

Clair wrote:
Angelswhispers wrote:mh I am not so good with Tarot cards but the 5 of pentacles keeps coming into my head, so if anyone like to interpret, than I am able to say if this is how I feel hha
Angelswhispers

This card does seem to fit you right now, more because of the hospital visits and the health problems and a feeling of being on the outside unable to help those that are within, than the lack of money. The fives are always a bit sad, a bit on the edge, a phase to go through and come out the other end smiling, toughness is needed and strong spirit so that you do not bend under the strain and stresses being placed upon you.

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}
Wow I love this idea too and the cards is spot on wow.
ok this way I will be able to learn the Tarot in a fun way.
And you never know maybe one day I will be able to interpret one for someone else. hahah
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:35 pm

My lovelies
I feel like the tower today. Keep getting image o f the Tower and than the star. Ok my lovelies what does this mean for me today? Thank you xx
Angelswhispers xxx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Angelswhispers wrote:My lovelies
I feel like the tower today. Keep getting image o f the Tower and than the star. Ok my lovelies what does this mean for me today? Thank you xx
Angelswhispers xxx
For me the tower represents changes or upheaval which are usually sudden & unexpected rather than gradual & the star is a sign of hope & that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Raksha
Raksha
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:11 am

Uh thank you Raksha makes sense to me. I realy do love this. As I usually do not realy pay attention to Tarot cards, but since you've started thi sthey seem to come into my mind quite strong. Thank you my darlingxxx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you had to pick a tarot card.  Daily Tarot Card Empty Today I will be

Post  Clair Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:30 am

Six of Pentacles, I'm off Christmas shopping Smile
Clair
Clair
Fledgeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:36 am

ok eight of wands today why?????
haha I love how spirit does this with me xx

bounce
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anniepimm Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:02 am

I actually feel like one of these today! when trying to find money out of thin air.. Rolling Eyes
If you had to pick a tarot card.  Daily Tarot Card Magician-175x300

Last edited by Anniepimm on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anniepimm
Anniepimm
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:38 am

Angelswhispers wrote:ok eight of wands today why?????

bounce
A few keywords & phrases for this card could be - making your move, striking while the iron is hot, declaring yourself openly, putting plans into action, finding a successful resolution, completing unfinished business, finding the missing puzzle piece, discovering the truth, having a meaningful conversation.

Any of those make sense to you? Smile
Raksha
Raksha
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:14 am

Raksha wrote:
Angelswhispers wrote:ok eight of wands today why?????

bounce
A few keywords & phrases for this card could be - making your move, striking while the iron is hot, declaring yourself openly, putting plans into action, finding a successful resolution, completing unfinished business, finding the missing puzzle piece, discovering the truth, having a meaningful conversation.

Any of those make sense to you? Smile
oh yes totally my lovely hahah thank you xx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:35 am

Yesterday we had a funnight at the centre and we played pass the parcel with a difference. When music stopped and you had to open layer of parcel you found a piece of paper with what your forfit was, like read ribbon, give a spirit message , give a one Tarot reading, gve healing etc. It was realy fun and I believe everyone enjoyed it. At the end of the evening I went to pack away alll my Tarot and guidance cards, but they did not want to go back in their box, none of them. I than thought maybe I ned to have a look what the bottom card in the pack was and I saw the nine of swords. I thought mhhh must be for me and started packing cards away agai and I managed to pack all packs away no problem. A friend who was watching me said oh how strange that card must have been for you. So ok wish I knew what the 9 on swords represents. Hope nothing bad did't like feel when I looked at it xx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:38 am

Your most welcome Angelswhispers. Smile

The Queen of Pentacles jumped out of the deck as I was shuffling it this morning before I went off to work.

Keywords for this queen are - nurturing, bighearted, down to earth, resourceful & trustworthy.

I don't always think or believe that I have the qualities of this queen but after receiving a distressing phone call from a relative at lunch time it's nice to know that on occassions others do.
Raksha
Raksha
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  Raksha Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:10 am

Angelswhispers wrote:Yesterday we had a funnight at the centre and we played pass the parcel with a difference. When music stopped and you had to open layer of parcel you found a piece of paper with what your forfit was, like read ribbon, give a spirit message , give a one Tarot reading, gve healing etc. It was realy fun and I believe everyone enjoyed it. At the end of the evening I went to pack away alll my Tarot and guidance cards, but they did not want to go back in their box, none of them. I than thought maybe I ned to have a look what the bottom card in the pack was and I saw the nine of swords. I thought mhhh must be for me and started packing cards away agai and I managed to pack all packs away no problem. A friend who was watching me said oh how strange that card must have been for you. So ok wish I knew what the 9 on swords represents. Hope nothing bad did't like feel when I looked at it xx

Keywords for Nine of Swords - worrying, feeling guilty, suffering anguish.

The Nine of Swords is often a sign of some form of unhappiness, worry or guilt that comes from within ourselves rather than from outside influences. As this card was drawn to your attention in the way that it was I would suggest that you take this card as a cautionary sign that the path you are taking at present may be more difficult than you originally thought & that maybe you need to examine your thoughts & situations a little more carefully to make sure your making the best choices.
Raksha
Raksha
I mean business

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelswhispers Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:58 am

Raksha wrote:
Angelswhispers wrote:Yesterday we had a funnight at the centre and we played pass the parcel with a difference. When music stopped and you had to open layer of parcel you found a piece of paper with what your forfit was, like read ribbon, give a spirit message , give a one Tarot reading, gve healing etc. It was realy fun and I believe everyone enjoyed it. At the end of the evening I went to pack away alll my Tarot and guidance cards, but they did not want to go back in their box, none of them. I than thought maybe I ned to have a look what the bottom card in the pack was and I saw the nine of swords. I thought mhhh must be for me and started packing cards away agai and I managed to pack all packs away no problem. A friend who was watching me said oh how strange that card must have been for you. So ok wish I knew what the 9 on swords represents. Hope nothing bad did't like feel when I looked at it xx

Keywords for Nine of Swords - worrying, feeling guilty, suffering anguish.

The Nine of Swords is often a sign of some form of unhappiness, worry or guilt that comes from within ourselves rather than from outside influences. As this card was drawn to your attention in the way that it was I would suggest that you take this card as a cautionary sign that the path you are taking at present may be more difficult than you originally thought & that maybe you need to examine your thoughts & situations a little more carefully to make sure your making the best choices.

yes this is defenatley a feeling I have too, just wish I knew what to do for best hahah I always make wrong choice xx
Angelswhispers
Angelswhispers
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down